Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. We reserve the right not to fulfill any orders received. This is to protect us in the case of mistakes (such as inadvertently under-pricing goods), or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason, suspected fraud or other similar reasons.
Staves: All our staves are very carefully selected and produced, we cannot be held responsible for any breakages whilst a stave is being made. However if there is a unseen fault in the stave then we will replace the stave but the stave must be sent back to us so we can assess the fault and potentially send you a replacement. Postage is your responsibility.
Cancellations and Returns Policy:
We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you have any issues or problems with your order, please call us so we can assist.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations gives you the following cancellation rights when you buy on line or by phone.
* You have the right to cancel the contract relating to your order at any time up to the end of 14 working days after the goods are delivered.
Some products are exempt, and can not be returned after processing of your order has begun. Examples include goods made to your specifications or modified from the manufacturers original specifications by your request. These include, but are not limited to, arrow shafts cut to your length, fletching of arrows, custom made bows and custom made bowstrings.
* If you exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by clear statement, (e.g. email) and provide us with details of the order.
You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost. The Consumer Contracts Regulations places a duty on you to take reasonable care of the goods once you have exercised your right to cancel. Returned items must be packaged properly and shipped with appropriate insurance and traceability. We will refund you within 30 days the value of the original order (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
* A deduction may be made from any refund should there be any loss in value associated with unnecessary handling of the product. (Unnecessary handling would be anything more than what would normally be expected when inspecting a product in a retail shop.)
Returns Procudure & Warranty:
We want you to be happy with your purchase!
If you have any issues or problems with your order, please email us so we can assist you.
If you have a faulty product still under the warranty, please follow the steps as set out below.
1) Call us or email us so we can access the problem. We will log your request on to our system. Please do not send anything back to us without contacting us first!
2) We will discuss the best method of return and email your confirmation if applicable.
3) After steps one and two have been completed, send it back to us. Returned items must be packaged properly and shipped with appropriate insurance and traceability.
4) If it is the return of unwanted items, we will refund you within 30 days the value of the original order. If the items require warranty service we will handle the claim under the guidlines of the manufacturers warranty.
Important Warranty Information Regarding International Orders:
While the majority of products shipped abroad give a trouble free life, sometimes warranty service is required.
For international orders on all items will not cover shipping expenses for the return of goods or the sending out of replacement goods. You will be responsible for shipping both ways. Please consider this important point when having goods delivered outside the United Kingdom.
Please also consider that it is a likely requirement of the manufacturer that faulty goods be sent back to the place of purchase. Sometimes manufacturers may handle claims directly. If you need to return goods to us, CONTACT US FIRST for instructions! Do not ship anything to us without instructions from us. If this is not acceptable, please buy locally.
You will be liable for all import duties and local taxes, so please check with your customs office if you have any questions related to this.
Chosen Paths Bushcraft accept PayPal payments with our PayPal shopping cart. PayPal is one of the best known online payment systems. PayPal Provides a Safer and Easier Way to Pay & Get Paid Online.